Monday, September 1, 2014

Liptember Day #1

As I mentioned in my last post, this September I am participating in Liptember. Wearing Liptember lipstick every day to raise money for the Centre for Womens Mental health and Lifeline.

Lipstick: W7 Liptember "Devils Darling"
Thank you so much to: Sharmini, Simon & Jess, Christine, Ben, Cha, Jess and Lora for donating bringing me to $380 so far!

You can read about my reasons for participating in liptember, or donate to my cause on my liptember profile page.





2 comments:

  1. I love this lipstick on you so much. It looks aaaaammmmaaaazzzziiinnnggg!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I honestly didn't expect much quality-wise from the liptember lipsticks but I'm actually pretty thrilled by the way this colour looks and have had more than one comment on the colour! (and it had pretty good staying power too!).

    ReplyDelete