Monday, October 22, 2012

Update Update

So I really liked the template that I started the blog out on: It worked really nicely, at least for me but unfortunately I had a couple of complaints about the Blogger comments (and they didn't always play nicely for me either or give me a lot of options) but Disqus wasn't compatible with the Dynamic Views template.

I've switched to a different template and I'd appreciate any feedback. Text size, contrasts etc?

Also try the comments again and let me know if anything is weird :)

5 comments:

  1. Connected with my Google account ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michael! Good to know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find the text kind of small and … horizontally-squished? but browser zoom means I can trivially make it larger, which helps, so I'm only mentioning it because you asked. If this comment goes through, Disqus is working. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you tell me if the text is comfier to read now? I changed both the size and the font.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is! Even if I make it quite small it's easier to read than it was before. :)

    ReplyDelete